Equipping all people to pursue a lifelong and life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We value coming together to express our praise and worship to God (Colossians 3:16).
- We value learning the absolute truths of God’s word for daily living and discovering God’s purposes for our lives (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
- We value prayer as the primary and deepest means of communication with God (1 Thessalonians 5:16, 17).
- We value edifying relationships with people in order to show the love of Jesus Christ (Matthew 22:37–40).
- We value strengthening and nurturing the family through biblical principles (Deuteronomy 6:6-9).
Stonebridge Church embraces numerous emphases that function as ministry focuses. The following serve as a sampling of some of the key focuses at Stonebridge:
Humanity's need for redemption and the forgiveness of sins is clear, according to the Scriptures. The preaching at Stonebridge is founded upon the good news of the gospel, of Jesus Christ reconciling humanity to God through His sacrificial death on the Cross. This truth is magnified and proclaimed through the preaching and ministries at Stonebridge. The church's desire is to see many come to faith in Jesus Christ and to embark on a rich relationship with Him.
"When prayer happens, power falls." This has been at the heart of Pastor Scott Nesse's ministry for many years. The leadership team at Stonebridge desires that Stonebridge be a house of prayer, where ministry pursuits are driven by communication with God. This is specifically cherished through the relationships and ministries at Stonebridge, as well as creative efforts to "prayer walk" the city and call upon the power of the Holy Spirit.
The leaders at Stonebridge long to be a "sending" church, one that intentionally sends and prays for missions in other contexts (particularly abroad). This emphasis is factored into the budget and a handful of missionaries are currently being supported across the globe (i.e. Africa, France). The support of these people is founded in the church's longing to see God at work, administering peace in these locations and also engaging many concerning the truth and richness of Jesus Christ.